четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

Seminar 2. CALL & Language Skills

Sup guyz! I'd like to say that I rly dunno how to make my blog useful and interesting, but I'll try my best.

First of all I wanna talk about "CALL", it's a Computer Assisted Language Learning. In simple words it's a learning of a language by means of computer or other modern devices (the Internet, educational programs, training courses etc.).

And here're some educational web-sites and programs which are able to increase the level of ur language skills. One of the most important thing that helps u to speak well and fluent is the program "Tell Me More". That program course can provide a large mix of functions for creating ur own syllabus corrisponding to ur skill level and requirements.

Speaking about Grammar, I can introduce u a good web-site "click". Here're a lot of grammatical units which are distributed conveniently to learn.

And the last one is Vocabulary. I wanna add from myself cool web-site wooordhunt.ru which is one of my favorite, but this one is just for translate and transcription than as full vocabulary. At ur disposal here's a huge vocabulary with correct transcription in any variant(British or American) for each word. Also u can see there some tips for words and word combinations and much more.
Upd: Also English vocabularies are distinguished by greater objectivity and accuracy, since they're compiled by natives. There u can find more examples of the use of the word and, therefore, better understand its meaning. When choosing, pay attention to the products of leading British publishers: Oxford, Cambridge, Collins, Longman.

Hope u like this info and try to use it by urself! CUL8R! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Seminar 10

Hey, buddy! Wassup? Here I'm again and today I gonna introduce u another interesting topic - MALL (Mobile Assisted Language Learning). ...